The Circular Economy as well as the current situation of the collection and recycling of packaging waste in Romania requires consulting services in the management of packaging and packaging waste.
We offer consulting services in packaging and packaging waste management based on an expertise accumulated over 10 years of national and international level activity.
Following the projects developed locally or across borders, within EXPRA (Extended Producers Responsibility Alliance – Brussels), ISWA (International Solid Waste Association – Vienna) and PRO Europe (Packaging Recovery Organization Europe – Brussels), we are today able to offer integrated package of services in packaging and packaging waste management.
Our packaging and packaging management consulting services are classified into two main categories:
I. Strategic consulting in the management of packaging and packaging waste. Strategic consulting addresses the companies involved in the supply chain specifically for the collection and recycling of packaging waste (collectors, recyclers, OTRs, retailers). Strategic consulting aims at rethinking current business models for packing and packaging waste management and creating a competitive supply chain position.
II. Monthly operational consulting. Operational consulting addresses operational aspects with which companies are confronted in the management of packaging and packaging waste. The cost of the service is monthly and is settled with the client according to the complexity of the activity and the objectives pursued.
I. STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY in the management of packaging and packaging waste
This consultancy service is materialized in long-term projects that address the company’s strategic objectives at every stage of a product’s life cycle. Our strategic approach is the following:
1. Diagnosis of the current situation
2. Analysis of the scenario concept
3. Develop the implementation plan
4. Project Management
II. MONTHLY OPERATIONAL CONSULTANCY. Among the services offered monthly to our clients we mention:
- Permanent advice and monitoring on how to comply with packaging recycling obligations:
- Analyzing and evaluating the transfer of responsibility on the national market;
- Analyzing and evaluating options for implementing individual solutions for recycling billing;
- Developing the Waste Prevention and Reduction Program generated in accordance with Law 211/2011;
- Implementation of the warehouse system for reusable packaging;
- Identification of non-conformities to the provisions of the environmental legislation in force;
- Assistance in the correct identification of types of waste generated in accordance with national legislation;
- Support in drawing up and transmitting monthly / yearly reports to competent environmental authorities;
- Support in the preparation and monthly transmission of the Statement of Obligations to the Environmental Fund Administration;
- Other requirements specific to the management of packaging and packaging waste.