Order no. 149/2019 amending the Order of the Minister of Environment and Waters Management no. 578/2006
On 27 February 2019 was published Order no. 149/2019 amending the Order of the Minister of Environment and Waters Management no. 578/2006 for approving the Methodology for calculating the contributions and fees owed to the Environmental Fund Administration
For a better understanding of the legislative changes adopted, Christian Morris Consultancy will focus on a comparative analysis between the provisions of Order no. 2413/2016, Order 1.503 / 2017 and Order no. 149/2019.
To view this analysis, please visit the link: Analiza Ordin 149 din 2019 – modificare Ordin 578 din 2006
Amendments proposed in Order no. 149/2019 are found in the third bleak column.
Order no. 149/2019 brings a number of clarifications on:
- how to meet the recycling targets individually;
- obligations set in 2019 for economic agents;
- the obligations established in 2019 for the organizations referred to in art. 16 par. (5) lit. b) of Law no. 249/2015;
- achieving the recycling targets retroactively;
- other regulations affecting the management of packaging and packaging waste.
About the author:
Marius Brinzea has a managerial experience of more than 20 years and is a graduate of INSEAD Executive Programs. He has worked in management positions in Romania and abroad and has provided consultancy for a number of projects in Europe, USA and South America.