- We support local companies to anticipate the global economy impact over local market and we re-imagine solutions to these complex challenges
- We pursue competitive advantages, considering the competitive system, and market dynamics. We identify competitive positions on the value chain, risks, and opportunities, resources and capabilities that enable clients to deliver superior results.
- We believe in long-term partnership, we appreciate our clients’ knowledge and experience and we feel privileged when they share with us their achievements and challenges.
Value & Innovation
- We generate value not only profits. Our efforts are dedicated to change the mindset of our clients in order to re-imagine their business model and to increase their capabilities to create a competitive advantage.
- We drive innovation and change. Each client is unique so our goal is not simply to apply best practices but to invent new ones. The future belongs to those companies who adapt and change.
- We measure our success by our clients’ success. We make all of our resources available to our clients and commit ourselves to their activities.
- We only make promises we can keep. Objectivity is paramount for us and we value ideas on their merit, not the tenure or status of their source. We take decisions on valid data, rigorous analyses, external perspectives, root causes, and explicit logic approaches.
- We care about community and environment following a positive impact of the business. We support our clients’ efforts in the community and individual interests, in order to minimize their businesses impact on the environment.
Marius Cristian Brinzea, INSEAD
With over 21 years of experience in management positions in various industries, Marius Brinzea is a graduate of the INSEAD Executive Program – Fontainebleau (France) and of the Economic Business Academy – Bucharest.
The Romanian national has been working in Bucharest and abroad, where he has managed international projects and led multinational teams, while also working as a consultant for a number of cross-border projects in Europe, North and South America.
Mr. Brinzea was constantly involved in projects related to industry recycling and packaging obligations at the European level, as an acting member of the EPR and Regulatory Affairs Working Groups within Extended Producers Responsibility Alliance in Brussels or PRO Europe in Cologne.
A strong communicator, he won a Golden Award for Excellence at the Romanian PR Awards, and he develops high skills in managing crisis and incidents., based on his international experience on the travel industry.
He is recognized as having strong leadership skills and as being a strategic thinker focused on maximizing potentials and grasping at opportunities, be they related to capacity building for organizations or breaking into new markets. Mr. Brinzea likes competition and is convinced one cannot grow professionally in the absence of challenges. He is also a skilled team builder, as he has the capacity to read people effectively and use their skills where they are needed.